The Burlingame Public Library is a cornerstone of our community. The need for this trusted institution has never been greater. Share our passion for the library and its mission to: Awaken your curiosity. Spark your creativity. Strengthen your connections.
Here are some ways to advocate for our library:
- Get and use a library card – one of the most important cards in your wallet!
- Attend library programs. There’s so many interesting options for you and your family.
- Make a donation to BLF (link) Your gift supports the library and demonstrates your community commitment.
- Champion the Library’s strategic plan (link).
- Volunteer with BLF (link) or the library and witness the library’s impact firsthand.
- Tell friends, neighbors and others about our library and its many resources.
- Follow the Burlingame Library Foundation on Facebook (link).
- Follow the Library on Facebook (link) or Instagram (link).
- Shop for books in BLF’s Library bookstore or online (link). All proceeds benefit the library.
- Encourage your friends and neighbors to become Burlingame Library (link) advocates.